- Group Exercise Classes
- Personal Training
- Women’s Health
- Small Group Training
Group Fitness Class Descriptions
- Cycling – This non-impact, individually paced, cardio class involves various cycling drills that offer an exhilarating cardiovascular workout. Be prepared to sweat! *First Come/First Serve*
- Combat - Combat is an empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai. Supported by driving music, you will strike, punch, kick and kata your way through calories to superior cardio fitness. Options and modifications are always shown, making this mixed impact class user-friendly for all.
- Insanity - Insanity is a cardio-based total-body class based on the principles of MAX Interval Training. This method guides participants to overcome the typical adaptation response to exercise (plateau) to reach new heights, burn more calories, rev up their metabolism and get faster results! The class is pre-designed, not choreographed with modifications provided to achieve the ultimate workout regardless of fitness level. Participants do the best THEY can do, competing with only themselves and hitting personal goals every week.
- PinkWasp - Whether you are in your home, driving a car full of kids to soccer, or walking down a dark street in a distant city, having the right skillset will keep you safe. This course will give you just that, plus the confidence to use it. This is a 5-module class that will take you from profiling your attacker, through the full cycle of engagement, to escaping a violent attack as a confident survivor.
- PiYo - Who says you have to jump, grunt, strain, and punish your body to get amazing results from your workout? Not with PiYo…PiYo combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga. And, we crank up the speed to deliver a true fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and incredibly defined. This class is for all ages, fitness levels and abilities.
- Turbo - Get hooked on the Turbo high! With cardio kickboxing and body-sculpting dance moves choreographed to the hottest music mixes, you'll get lean and toned—and have a blast doing it! It's high intensity, fast-paced, and totally addicting!
- Yoga – This class encourages a healthy body and mind. We focus on strength, balance and flexibility. This class is suitable for all fitness levels and can be modified for your particular situation.
Lunar Flow - This class is accessible to all levels, including beginners. It is a gentler practice that focuses on lengthening the body, and bringing healing and stillness to the mind. Elements of Yin Yoga, and Yoga therapeutics will be used. It is not mandatory that you have Yoga experience before attending, but it is recommended to take the “Yoga Basics” class before attending. Please bring a mat to class. Blankets, straps, and blocks are also encouraged.
- Prana Flow - This class is a blend between the fiery Solar Flow practice, and grounding Lunar Flow practice. Students will elevate their heart rate, and build confidence and strength while deeply relaxing their bodies. This is the perfect blend of effort and ease. We will utilize strength building poses and begin to connect our movement with our breath. This practice will help you stay present and centered. It is not mandatory that you have Yoga experience before attending, but it is recommended to take the “Yoga Basics” class before attending. Please bring a mat to class. Blankets, straps, and blocks are also encouraged.
Solar Flow - An actively paced, intermediate flow class that helps you build strength, confidence, and flexibility. Set to energizing music and practiced in a heated room, Solar Flow works towards creating heat in the body for detoxification and vitality. It is not mandatory that you have Yoga experience before attending, but it is strongly recommended to take the “Yoga Basics” class before attending. This class is a bit faster paced, so a basic knowledge of Yoga is advised. This class blends styles of Ashtanga, Iyengar, Viniyoga, and Anusara Yoga. Please bring a mat to class. Blankets, straps, and blocks are also encouraged.
Zumba – Are you ready for some fun? Join us on the dance floor for a party atmosphere you won’t want to miss! This Latin-inspired dance fitness program will keep you a movin’ and a shakin’ your way to a healthier you! No previous dance experience required.
Cize - CIZE Live is professional dance for everyday people. Designed for all fitness levels, this user-friendly class breaks down dance routines step-by-step so that anyone can dance. You’ll burn serious calories while having a blast!
MMA - Co-Ed, Basic Prep for Safety, MMA conditioning, basic stand up defense, basic upper and lower body striking (bag only), working in the Clinch (close contact), Simple take-downs and take-down defense, simple ground fighting & submission defense. This is NON-contact Beginner class.
PINKWASP - Whether you are in your home, driving a car full of kids to soccer, or walking down a dark street in a distant city, having the right skill set will keep you safe. This course will give you just that plus the confidence to use it. This is a 5 module class that will take you from profiling your attacker, through the full cycle of engagement to escaping a violent attack as a confident survivor. **Women Only**
- Barre - A class that combines ballet techniques, light weights, Pilates, and stretching for a low-impact, fat-burning workout. The approach is to lengthen muscles and increase flexibility while you tone.